- Today2017July 2016
Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - Middle-East, Africa, Asia-PacificAdditional countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Major focus on “NextGen”, our graduate recruitment and development program - Supporting with the selection and assessment of 100+ graduates in Algeria, Angola, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- TodayJuly 2016April 2015
Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - Middle-East - AfricaSame responsibilities as previous role, but now supporting both MENA and SSA regions:
Covering the African continent, the Gulf, and Near-East (Pakistan, India, Turkmenistan).
Supporting region and country teams to identify local talent, for all types and levels of positions within the business, with a strong focus on Saudi Arabia and Angola.
Streamlining processes, ensuring optimum overall team performance, sharing success stories between countries and regions, encouraging team work and partnering.
- TodayApril 2015February 2014
Regional Recruitment & Talent Manager - Middle-East & North AfricaManaging the recruitment effort for MENA, 26 countries from Morocco to India - Ensuring timely and quality delivery across all of Weatherford’s product lines and special projects.
Maintaining low time to hire, monitoring our ATS activity and performing data integrity audits.
Ensuring the recruitment, hiring & on-boarding process is followed at regional level.
Supporting the recruiters with proactive searches and technical screenings, to attract superior candidates for the business.
Advising on sourcing strategies, talent pooling and talent management.
Developing nationalization strategies, identifying, developing and retaining local talent.
Building quality relationships with key universities, creating opportunities for top fresh graduates.
- TodayFebruary 2014September 2012
Talent Acquisition Specialist+5000 employeesResponsible for the Africa Geomarkets recruitment across all of Baker Hughes' product lines.
Headhunting for field operations and management positions, with nationalization as a primary objective.
- TodayMay 20122010
Oil & Gas RecruiterCA Oil & GasInternational headhunting for deep-water drilling, sub-sea engineering and offshore support DP vessels.
Managing DirectorLNS (Lumière Networking Solutions)Management of fibre optic network design & installation services. Major projects:
• “Torres Atlantico” BP Headquarters - Luanda, Angola
• The Parliament - Cape Town
• Koeberg nuclear power station - Cape Town
• Cape Town International Airport
Executive Close Protection OfficerB-secureVIP protection, surveillance & private investigations.
Anti-Poaching OperatorUmkhontoAnti-poaching operations in wildlife endangered areas across Southern Africa.
Protection & management services on private game reserves, against poaching and trafficking.
- Lycee Bellevue (France), Saintes
Lycee Bellevue (France)Baccalaureat scientifique, Biologie
Please sign up to view William Vernes's full profile.SIGN UP
- Talent Acquisition
- Sourcing Strategies
- Graduate recruitment
- Executive Search
- Coiled Tubing
- Well intervention
• Leading transformation, structure and process improvement projects.
• Developing and implementing workflows across multiple locations, turning disorderly and lengthy processes into lean ones.
• Defining KPI's and delivering services against those, driven by report analytics and data rational adjustments.
• Partnering with internal customers, converting business plans into actions through execution of robust strategies.
• Encouraging teamwork and flawless communication at all levels, creating awareness that Change Management is owned by all members of an organization, and promoting a sense of accountability for time - The most valuable resource after people.
• Implementing new systems and technologies, fully adapted to the organizations need.
• Talent Acquisition Management
• Recruitment, Hiring & On-boarding process improvement and implementation
• ATS Implementation
• Sourcing Strategies, Talent Pooling & Mapping
• Headhunting & Executive Search
• Nationalization & Diversity Recruitment
• University Relationship Management
• Graduate Recruitment & Development
• Internal Talent Mapping & Management