- Aujourd'hui2017Août 2016
Freelance Creative Director, Senior Copywriter and MarComm ConsultantFreelancer - Dubai, UAE• Currently very active in the film industry, delivering turnkey solutions (screenwriting + art direction + digital content & strategies) for multinational accounts, production companies and agencies, based on a comprehensive experience with some UAE's key players (Prime Minister’s Office, TRA, Dewa, Etisalat, Agthia, Iffco, Sharjah Coop, etc.).
• Dragon Oil – Corporate video – 5min. (Scriptwriter) – August 2016
• Lifecare Baniyas Hospital – Corporate video – 5min. (Scriptwriter) – August 2016
• “Animal”, by Nayla Al Khaja – Fiction (Pilot for feature movie – Nominated for Muhr Emirati Awards, DIFF 2016) – 15min. (Art Director) – September 2016
• API centre UAE (Government) – Explainer Video – 1min.30 (Script doctor) – September 2016
• Bioderma – Training videos – 4 x 45min. (Creative director – Script doctor – Director) – October 2016
• Air Arabia – Internal Video (production process ongoing) – 3min.30 – (Creative director – Scriptwriter) – October 2016
• In parallel, as a consultant, supporting local, regional and international accounts to conceptualize, develop and implement advertising (BTL to ATL), marcomm, digital and corporate strategies along with creative campaigns across a wide range of channels and categories (FMCG, Retail, Real Estate, Hospitality, F&B, Insurance & Finance, Tourism, etc.).
- Aujourd'huiAoût 2016Août 2014
Creative Director - Strategic Planner - Senior CopywriterJames Rammal Advertising - Dubai, EAUResponsibilities
• Managing the creative department: proactively lead a team of 6 to maintain creative excellence, motivation, timeliness and profitability for the agency, while fulfilling the clients’ objectives; supervise the team from conceptualization to completion of projects; maintain smooth communication amongst all team members for an organized and systematic work plan and flow; meet with clients/prospects to get clear understanding of projects, prepare briefs accordingly; organize and oversee brainstorming sessions with clients and creative team to develop campaigns, designs and strategic positioning; coordinate with team to ensure proper workflow and execution; ensure timely development and execution; pitch/present proposals to the clients…
• Coordinating with 5 account managers and client servicing department: ensure the clients’ needs are satisfied while their strategic goals are reached; establish and nurture strong relationships with clients, partners and suppliers; explore and develop new business opportunities; conduct market intelligence to anticipate business needs…
• Conceptualized and completed numerous projects for major retail and FMCG clients (Agthia, Iffco, Sharjah Coop, etc.)
• Won competitions and brought new clients.
- Aujourd'huiJuillet 2014Octobre 2013
Creative DirectorTambi Studios - Dubai, EAUResponsibilities
• Worked closely with the CEO, the producers and directors to create and develop film concepts (corporate, TVCs…).
• Brainstormed with management and film producers to produce innovative visual solutions.
• Developed proposals, mood boards, and wrote scripts for corporate videos, TV Commercials, and documentaries.
• Co-operated with producers, directors, and editors (casting, shooting, editing, and recording of voiceover).
• Conceptualized and completed the writing of corporate videos and TV commercials.
• Won competitions for the production of videos (Prime Minister’s Office, TRA, Etisalat, DEWA, etc.).
- Aujourd'huiOctobre 20132007
Content Manager – Senior Copywriter – Social Media ManagerUltra-Fluide, ParisResponsibilities
• Worked closely with the CEO to create and develop conceptual initiatives.
• Wrote content for a variety of clients to be published online and in print such as corporate and marketing documents, for the real estate industry (investors, developers, retailers, local authorities), consultancy offices (finance, law, construction), etc.
• Played a key role for the conception of clients’ properties marketing, and execution of innovative copy to integrate cross-channel initiatives, including websites, ATL & BTL campaigns, trade shows, rich media, digital marketing, and direct mail.
• Worked with internal/external graphic design and product development teams of various industries (real estate, finance, consultancy, insurance) to provide a concept and write copy in alignment with the corporate brand building strategies, search engine optimization (SEO), and marketing initiatives.
• Provided creative vision of projects with a strong focus on brand development, strategic processes, and collaboration with clients, among internal teams, and according to their cultural background.
• Social media management: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
• Conceptualized and developed content for websites (+30) and printed corporate brochures (+60), as well as newsletters (including the company’s monthly newsletter: +60 issues).
• Managed up to 4 graphic designers and 3 copywriters.
• Analyzed trends and helped develop the company’s content strategy to win more competitions, and reach larger accounts.
• Led expansion of the company by sharing knowledge of new media and marketing techniques (rich content, landing pages, infographics, inbound marketing, parallax scrolling websites), resulting in particular in numerous high profile projects, including huge urban and real estate programs (70,000 to 150,000 sqm of residential or office spaces respecting sustainable development standards), for major investors, developers and local authorities.
- CELSA PARIS LA SORBONNE, Paris
CELSA PARIS LA SORBONNEGestion de l'e-réputation sur les réseaux sociaux et techniques de community management
Concepteur-rédacteur, consultant éditorial et journaliste• Conception-rédaction bilingue : supports commerciaux (marketing direct, foyers, posters, annonces presse...) ; publicité (positionnement, naming, signature de marque, branding) ; supports institutionnels (plaquettes corporate, newsletters, infographies, rapports annuels, livres blancs, articles pour blogs) ; sites web (arborescences, contenu) ; presse professionnelle (articles, interviews, communiqués et dossiers de presse)…
• Conseil en communication : développement de stratégies de marque ; élaboration de plans de communication média et hors-média ; direction de création ; définition de lignes éditoriales (print et web) ; audit, positionnement, refonte de sites web, optimisation des contenus et SEO ; veille sectorielle et concurrentielle…
BiographeCémavie - Votre vie est un roman, FranceInterview de particuliers et rédaction de biographies
Chef de projet édition et communicationAgence Edi Composition, Paris• Prospection commerciale et gestion du portefeuille clients ; prise de brief et débrief agence/client ; rédaction des recommandations et présentation chez le client ; relecture et vérification des supports ; gestion des différents BAT dans le respect des plannings et process définis ; sécurisation des fichiers et des épreuves contractuelles en vue du départ print ; gestion des traitements des visuels et des retouches ; facturation des dossiers et relance clients ; rédaction du reporting pour chaque dossier finalisé…
• Rédaction commerciale et corporate (print et web) : conception-rédaction bilingue d’accroches et slogans ; plaquettes institutionnelles, newsletters clients, rapports annuels, supports internes (journal interne, intranet…), articles et dossiers ; communiqués et dossiers de presse ; interviews et portraits ; brochures commerciales, flyers, teasers, catalogues, affiches, mailings et e-mailings ; livrets d’accueil ; cartes de vœux…
- CNAM, Paris
Gestion des Ressources humainesDPA (1ere partie) Management des ressources humaines
Traduction et adaptationTraduction et adaptation de textes juridiques et d'articles de presse
DESS Administration internationaleDroit des organisations internationales
- Université De La Réunion, St Denis De La Réunion
Université de la RéunionDroit public et droit privé
- Université Poitiers, La Rochelle
Université PoitiersDroit public et droit privé
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Pierrick Le BourdiecS'INSCRIRE
- Community management
- Stratégies de communication
- Social media
- Réseaux sociaux
- Rédaction web
- Gestion de projets
- Conseil éditorial
- Conception rédaction
- Concepteur rédacteur
Ses centres d'intérêt
Creative Thinking & Conceptualization | Content Management for Digital, Video & Print |
Branding & Corporate Strategy | Digital Content Strategy & Marketing | Creative Video Production |
25 years of bilingual experience in B2B-B2C communications and advertising (including 4 years in Dubai), with a sound knowledge of brand strategies, consumption patterns, video production, digital content and trends.
Objective: Deliver holistic solutions based on creative content, with an innovative approach, digital-oriented, ensuring clients’ satisfaction and success.
My passion for creative content, branding effectiveness and innovative execution comes with the ability to manage teams and complete integrated MarCom campaigns from creative inception to strategic planning, implementation and monitoring.
I work hand in hand with design, copywriting, digital, production and post-production, client servicing, marketing and management teams to maximize the deliverables and match strategic positioning, business and cultural requirements, timelines and budgets.
Collaborating and sharing ideas with the organization’s teams, the clients and the partners to achieve relevant goals is a must.
As a consistently reliable team player, much respectful of the projects’ confidentiality, I thrive in a high-pressure environment and enjoy the challenges of meeting deadlines. I’m comfortable working on a wide range of supports and I’m able to inspire a spirit of collaboration with clients and across organizations.
Born and raised abroad, and used to working with international teams and clients, my motivation increases when I’m dealing with multicultural environments.
Languages: English – Fluent | French – Native | Arabic – Beginner